TheDimentedSide
This is a site built on stories that I will write. some of them will be written with the info that you provide me and some will be done by me alone. The site is still at the begging but in time and with your help I hope that it will turn into something splendid. Also in time their will be something for everyone, so pull up a chair and a cup of hot chocolate and let some one tell you a story.
TheDimentedSide
This is a site built on stories that I will write. some of them will be written with the info that you provide me and some will be done by me alone. The site is still at the begging but in time and with your help I hope that it will turn into something splendid. Also in time their will be something for everyone, so pull up a chair and a cup of hot chocolate and let some one tell you a story.
TheDimentedSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home and mind of the Dimented Side!!
There is a new story in the works so head to the my random thoughts section and check it out
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Battle Pirates
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 am by Admin

» poor old Nick
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 am by Admin

» out of the Snow
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm by Admin

» one mans thirst for power idea
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

» once upon a time??
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott And Jasper chapter 6 PARTY! Maybe.
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 5 denial
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 4 back on the trial
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 3 The Beach
The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm by Admin

The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  Empty
PostSubject: The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 1    The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper       chapter 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 am

->The day was hot and sticky, no clouds and barley a breeze when my older brother decided that he was growing bored and wanted something to do. like working in the yard all day wasn't something to do. Seeing as he was determined I finally gave in.
->"Fine then Scott where do you suppose we go?" I snorted. "We have plenty here to be getting on with."
->I know" Scott replied. "It's just that it is way to hot out here to be dealing with this crap. So I figured that we could go to the beach for a few hours and we can get the yard done when it is cooler."
"You know that does sound like a great idea." I replied a little excited. "So where do you want to go, to the lake down the road?"
That lake wasn't all that big really it was more like an over sized mud puddle and a little dirty and it could turn any light colored cloths into a strange shade of pink, but it was good if you just wanted a quick break and to cool down.
->"No I was thinking about going to Lake Michigan, we haven't been there in a while and I thought it would be fun. Plus you might be able to find a girlie girl." he finished the last bit with a chuckle as he walked away.
Scott could always get you to do what he wanted no matter how much you tried to resist. It was just something about him and nobody never really thought to much about it, I just thought he was a little strange.
->Unlike the rest of the family who was dark haired and light eyed and maybe a little reserved, he was taller than the rest of us with caramel colored hair and dark brown eyes. He was always a little reckless and we never really trusted him with are cars or really anything for that matter for fear that he would blow them up,or just render them useless.
->"Hey Jasper you coming or what?" Scott yelled with his booming voice.
->"Yeah yeah I am on my way" I replied.
->I slowly made my way back to the house to gather my stuff. The house wasn't to bad but it was small. From looking at the out side with it's white pant chipping in spots you would never guess that the inside was quite spacious. It has three large rooms with two on the left side and the master room, where our parents slept, on the right. Right in the middle was our living room. Our kitchen is in the back with a sliding glass door that led to the back yard. My room was in the back left corner and walking into it was always a trip because it housed all kinds of stuff. It has a large desk in the right corner next to the window that held my computer and various other things my bed was along the left wall under the other window.
->After getting what I needed for the trip and throwing them into a bag I went back to the living room and threw the bag onto the small recliner that sat next to the front door. That's when I heard my brother starting up his truck, oh no we're not taking his truck I thought to my self running out the door. Sure enough the monstrous truck roared to life. I hated that truck with it's over sized tires making it where you had to jump to get into it and you could never tell what color it was because of all the mud that covered it. In retrospect I didn't really hate the truck it was more of Scotts' driving that I hated and seeing the look on his face I knew it was not going to be a simple trip to the lake.
->"What, you scared already?" Scott chuckled "and to think that we didn't even leave yet" he paused as he screwed up his face to look serious "That hurts you know it hurts real deep to know that my little brother is being a baby" he began to laugh making the last bit hard to understand.
->"I'm not scared of you or your truck it's just..." I didn't finish.
->"Oh you'll be fine" Scott muttered trying to hold back the laughter "Just get your stuff and lets go."
With a grumble, I went back inside to get my bag. I heard my brother yelling for me to grab him a soda from the fridge, grabbing one for my self I headed back out. Getting into his truck, trying not to get mud on me, my brother began to laugh. As I slid onto the seat I placed my bag on the floor at my feet because there was no way I was going to put my stuff in the bed, for fear of losing it with his unique way of driving. We headed out, flinging dirt from the rear.
->"Hey, if you hit my car I'm gonna kick your ass!" I yelled.
Looking at me with a smirk, not saying anything he continued driving letting his foot off the gas a little stopping the tires from flinging dirt and stone. We pulled onto a country road and I thought crap I knew it this is gonna be a long drive. Not trying to think of where we are going I just stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://thedimentedside.board-directory.net

The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 1
Page 1 of 1