TheDimentedSide
This is a site built on stories that I will write. some of them will be written with the info that you provide me and some will be done by me alone. The site is still at the begging but in time and with your help I hope that it will turn into something splendid. Also in time their will be something for everyone, so pull up a chair and a cup of hot chocolate and let some one tell you a story.
TheDimentedSide
This is a site built on stories that I will write. some of them will be written with the info that you provide me and some will be done by me alone. The site is still at the begging but in time and with your help I hope that it will turn into something splendid. Also in time their will be something for everyone, so pull up a chair and a cup of hot chocolate and let some one tell you a story.
TheDimentedSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home and mind of the Dimented Side!!
There is a new story in the works so head to the my random thoughts section and check it out
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Battle Pirates
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 am by Admin

» poor old Nick
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 am by Admin

» out of the Snow
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm by Admin

» one mans thirst for power idea
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm by Admin

» once upon a time??
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott And Jasper chapter 6 PARTY! Maybe.
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 5 denial
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 4 back on the trial
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm by Admin

» The Cronicals of Scott and Jasper chapter 3 The Beach
One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm by Admin

One Mans Thurst for Power prologue (formalitys)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) Empty
PostSubject: One Mans Thurst for Power prologue (formalitys)   One Mans Thurst for Power          prologue (formalitys) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 am

->Darkness, total darkness like a shroud entirely covered. "Oh how I hate the darkness" a voice loomed out, with a mighty bang their was a dazzling bright light. In the middle of the light stood a figure clad in white with a cloak dancing around him. He didn't seem to be standing on ground but floating with the darkness all around like a blanket attempting to smother the light. The man was tall with long dark hair and eyes as blue as the very sky. He stood for some time gazing off into the far darkness, as if he was waiting for something or perhaps someone.
->A figure slowly came into view, much darker and his face was covered with a dark shroud. Much hatred came from a gruffly voice. "Ah I knew it would be you Gabriel, who would call such a meeting. Have you been waiting long? What a grand time to finally meet face to face. I heard great things about you, and the power that you may posses." The man finished with a smirk. " Yes Zamiel I am. but something tells me that you thought that I would not have shown for a meeting, a meeting that I so dearly wanted." Zamiel stood a head shorter than Gabriel with long hair just as dark as the darkness around them. With a furious gaze Iblis spoke, just above a whisper but determined nonetheless. "I know why you are here Gabriel, and you think that you can stop me? don't wast my time." He finished emphasizing the last few words.
->"Don't think for one second that you can intimidate me." "I am not that easy to be frightened by the likes of you." Gabriel replied, with no sign of backing down. "What ever you can do I can undo and what ever you undo I can redo!" Zamiel screamed With out even thinking about what he was saying. Just seconds after saying it he realized that he just may have made the biggest mistake that he have ever made. In fact his last mistake is what sent him to the darkness. Trying not to let fear show Iblis put on a face witch he hoped resembled someone heroic and he stood firm. "You know it is kinda funny that you of all people would say that for i have come with an idea," Gabriel announced, "You say that you can do or undo anything that I do, well I have a proposition one that just might let you out of the dark and into the light. Well more of a test really, a test to see if what you say is in fact true."" "Oh and what is it that you could passably have to offer me. "This is not another sappy attempt by you is it?...""...Because if it is then I say begone with you! begone and never return."Zamiel finished with a growl and much more hatred flowed from his lips. "No what i propose is this. I garenty that I can create a world, a wold in witch that cannot be destroyed by anything you do." Gabriel replied calmly. "I will give you one month to get your self prepared and after that it will begin." He finished "Is that all? It will only be to easy" Zamiel said. "Well see when the time has come" with a snap of his finger Gabriel was swallowed by the darkness and he was gone.

Back to top Go down
https://thedimentedside.board-directory.net

One Mans Thurst for Power prologue (formalitys)
Page 1 of 1